Product Care Instructions
To ensure you get the best results from your Hueseeka candles:
- Do not allow flames within 2cm or to directly touch holder as may result in damage/cracking of glass.
- Hand wash only. Use soft, clean cloth to prevent scratching and abrasion.
- Do not clean with hot or boiling water.
- Do not soak.
- Dry completely before storing.
- Do not use sharp instruments such as a knife to remove wax from holders as this can result in scratching.
- Use minimal water to clean wooden items. Water can stain, cause swelling and warping of the wood.
- To avoid colour bleach please keep ceramic and wooden products out of direct sunlight.
- We suggest cleaning all Candleholders after use to avoid wax seeping into the material.
- Do not allow flames to directly touch glass as may result in damage/cracking of the glass holder.
- To avoid damage to both candle and glass cylinder do not drop candle into glass, hold candle by the wick and slowly lower into glass on 45 degree angle.
- Adding candles into glassware, such as a glass cylinder or sleeve, will affect their burn time due to the added heat of the glass and the hot air trapped around the candle. Burning a candle within glassware which is too small may cause the candle to burn at a faster rate, drip or pool.
- Your candles may have a layer of light dust covering them. This is a naturally occurring process that occasionally occurs with all-natural candle waxes and dyes. This candle dust or "bloom" is easily removed by wiping the candles down with a soft cloth. This will leave your candles looking their best with their natural colour shining through.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting, each time.
- Only burn on a flat level surface.
- Always use an appropriate holder to protect surfaces and linens.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials.
- Use appropriate tool to extinguish flame.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Extinguish candle 2cm before holder to prevent injury or property damage.
- Always burn within sight and on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from drafts, vents and vibrations.
- Do not move candle when lit or wax is liquid.
- Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire.
- For optimal candle performance, do not group too close together as candles may overheat causing excessive dripping and/or pooling.
- Adding our candles into glassware, such as a glass cylinder or sleeve, will affect their burn time due to the added heat of the glass and the hot air trapped around the candle. Burning a candle within glassware which is too small may cause the candle to burn at a rapid rate, drip or pool.
- Fluted Candles are NOT suitable to be used in Glass Cylinders. Rather, these are best suited to be used on a Pillar Plate.
- Do not place near flames or other heat sources.
- Do not leave near/in water for risk of water damage to the battery compartment and internal wiring.
- Do not leave LED candles outside in wet weather conditions.
- The impact of direct sunlight on a hot day may cause the wax on the LED candles to soften and warp.
- LED tealights come with a screw over the battery compartment to meet Australian safety guidelines regarding button batteries. Always Keep batteries away from children on any LED product.
- Alkaline or Lithium batteries are recommended for use in all of our flameless LED candles.